You guys are sure doing some awesome styling!
Ugh. I can't believe Kaleb moved. He didn't even tell me that Sunday was his last day.
thanks aunt melba!
hmmmmmm my mom said that he was going to be here for the end of the school year.......so i dont think that was his last, but hes definetly gonna be leaving soon. :(........
I know, he told me he's moving in June :( 2 bad he can't go to camp
yeah, too bad.
martin how did u get this send it to me lol
You guys are sure doing some awesome styling!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I can't believe Kaleb moved. He didn't even tell me that Sunday was his last day.
ReplyDeletethanks aunt melba!
ReplyDeletehmmmmmm my mom said that he was going to be here for the end of the school year.......so i dont think that was his last, but hes definetly gonna be leaving soon. :(........
ReplyDeleteI know, he told me he's moving in June :( 2 bad he can't go to camp
ReplyDeleteyeah, too bad.
ReplyDeletemartin how did u get this send it to me lol
ReplyDelete