Monday, March 7, 2011

Youth Retreat!!!!!!!!

My youth group does this going away trip every year. It's called, Youth Retreat!

This is the flyer for it!
We stay in cabins and have really good services. Near the end of the three day trip we have a big snow tubing event, and ride a mountain coaster! The trip is for Friday night, all of Saturday, and Sunday morning. On Sunday we go to a small church of about fifteen people and fill it up. I've never been and I think I'll really enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. youth retreats are awesome. i still think ours is better, especialy when it's somewhere i have never been

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun! Chanel is really exciting about coming. The youth group at the church here has like 3 people. Culture shock to say the least! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Fun!!! I wish I could go but, I can't! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh well, I guess I'll go to camp!! YAYAYAYAYAYA! you have to go to our camp ok? love, your favorite cousin

    ReplyDelete
  4. um i still dont know the date for it, mckenna!

    ReplyDelete