Monday, February 7, 2011

My Cousin and D.C.

As some of you might know, my cousin Zack Dunaway came up to Maryland from Mississippi to visit my family. Well, actually, to tell the truth, he came to visit my mom. Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. You see, he plays the paino, and he's very good. My mom also plays the paino and is very good, and that about sums it up. Alright, back to the real reason I wanted to post. While Zack was up here, we all took a day trip to......D.C!!!!!!! I'll put some pics up in a moment, but first i need to tell you something. Zack and his mom spent the whole time taking photos of everything; the metro, a million pics of us standing out on a gravel sidewalk at what they call the mall, and hundreds of needless photos of the streets and such, but this is coming from a "man" whose been there dozens of times. Anyway, so if some of the photos exceed the amount I need, well... oh well!

In Front of the Washington Monument

My sister and me
Rayne by an amazing miniature doll house Aunt Angie and mom

1 comment:

  1. I once went to DC , I was very young though. In fact,it was with your family. I don't remember DC at all. Now I want to go again someday. Accually , I am going to Virginia and maybe Maryland for mardi GRAS vacation. I should try to plead my mom to go to DC also since it it not very far away . I bet I can take better pictures . ( jk, I could never so such a thing , maybe

    ReplyDelete